University Park Branch Manager
Within the Triumph Financial organization we have a branch affectionately known as the "Epic Branch!" From the building itself to the services and products offered, the Epic Branch has one goal in mind, providing an exceptional customer service experience to our clients!
In the pursuit of providing excellent service we have assembled an amazing team that is in need of a new Branch Manager! The ideal candidate will have extensive retail banking knowledge, management experience and a passion for hospitality!
They will be responsible for achieving branch sales and customer service goals by leading and developing the team. They will also be the primary contact point and deliverer of concierge services and hospitality events during and after normal banking hours.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads and directs all aspects of retail banking branch activities and follows the TBK Way model.
- Provide high quality, high touch service to Retail, Commercial and Concierge clients in person, by phone and email. After hour’s response to clients required.
- Attendance at periodic after hour events required.
- Utilizes client/guest feedback to recognize outstanding employee service performance and improve service delivery.
- Establishes presence in the market by actively promoting an exemplary branch/brand image, involving oneself in the local community, and by developing strategic alliances with local officials, businesses, and customers.
- Evaluates staff’s work performance and provides feedback through consistent and ongoing coaching and communication; conducts effective performance appraisals and takes corrective action whenever necessary.
- Works closely with Business Development Officer to build new relationships and maintain existing relationships.
- Builds productive & profitable relationships with existing customers and proactively seeks prospects.
- Reviews audit results and performance reports. Conducts root cause analysis for areas requiring improvement and develops and implements solutions.
- Performs the duties of Personal Banker and Teller during periods of high volume.
- Maintains a positive and caring atmosphere for customers and employees consistent with TBK Bank’s mission and philosophy.
- Performs duties in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and related anti-money laundering laws, and in accordance with the Bank’s Information Security Program.
Experience & Education
- H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 5+ years in supervisory and/or managerial role required.
- 5+ years in retail banking environment required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer compliance, regulations with an emphasis on CIP and account disclosures.
Skills & Abilities Required
- Must possess utmost professional qualities, high energy, results driven, and self-motivation.
- Evidence of leadership abilities, strong work ethic, detail orientation, and organizational skills.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal.
- Able to travel to various TBK Bank locations for training and to perform other duties as assigned.