Senior Relationship Manager
TriumphPay is a division of Triumph Financial and the preeminent FinTech payment platform for the global logistics industry. We provide supply chain finance solutions tailored to the needs of shippers and logistics service providers, while identifying and preventing fraud. We believe our team members make a difference in the lives of their customers, their communities and with our organization as a whole. That's why we look for team members with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to build successful partnerships with our clients and partners. At the end of the day our goal is to help our client’s businesses run better and help people - all people - triumph.
Position Summary:?? The Senior Relationship Manager is responsible for managing strategic enterprise shipper relationships including supporting the relationships of their LSPs and our partners. The?Senior Relationship Manager manages a portfolio of client?relationships?averaging $100M to $4BN in annual logistics spend. This position is responsible for working across our customer stakeholders in transportation, finance, procurement, and treasury to ensure each party has the training visibility and control to help them meet their business objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides primary relationship support to senior stakeholders at large, enterprise shippers, ensuring a positive experience with TriumphPay and ease of coordination across the shipper, their partners and our service teams.
- Analyzes portfolio performance and ensure growth projections are met by identifying opportunities for the application of additional working capital solutions and the expansion of services within other regions, divisions and transportation modalities.??
- Serves as the Client’s ultimate escalation point, accountable for the health of the relationship.
- Assists the AVP, Relationship Management with service level agreements (SLAs) and in the creation of the department’s standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Provides outstanding client service by serving well, both internally and externally, while maintaining operational controls to prevent loss exposure.??
- Maintenance and growth of ongoing client relationships?and control procedures to mitigate loss exposure and?keeping informed on business changes with the ability to negotiate and problem?solve.?
- Relentlessly drives to understand customers, their stakeholders, and their problems deeply.
- Manages?FreshDesk?ticket applications and ensures that response times and resolutions are within the SLA standards.
- Effectively communicates with?LSPs,?clients and senior management in a timely manner.?
- Provides ongoing training to both clients and team members on Triumph’s processes and systems.
- Provides insightful and consultative business analysis to client’s decision makers and TriumphPay senior management.
- Prepares and delivers quarterly business reviews with clients and partners to educate and encourage the value received from their TriumphPay relationship.
- Works with internal stakeholders such as Sales, Integrations, and Legal in relationship handoffs, marketing regarding feedback reporting and statistics and credit for ticklers on updates for obtaining financial documentation.??
- Assists the AVP, Relationship Management in facilitating new hire and ongoing team member training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Participates in creating a team environment and business culture that optimizes both customer service and risk management disciplines while pursuing joy at work.
- Maintains confidentiality of client information.??
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred. Will consider 4 years of experience in a client service position of increased responsibility in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrable experience in B2B software and/or services, managing clients that are global, multi-billion-dollar enterprises, with multiple, diverse stakeholders is required.
- Previous experience in a lead, mentor, or senior role is required.
- 2 to 5 years of client service experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Knowledge of freight, transportation, and/or logistics industry is preferred.
- A minimum of 2-3 years in supply chain finance or other working capital solutions is strongly preferred.
- Strong financial acumen required, including working knowledge of corporate treasury functions.
Skills & Abilities Required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites.
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused at high levels of productivity.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, while meeting strict deadlines.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Some travel (up to 20%) will be required.