Relationship Manager - TriumphPay
TriumphPay is a division of TBK Bank and the preeminent FinTech payment platform for the trucking industry. We provide frictionless presentment, audit, and settlement experiences for brokers, factors, shippers and carriers. We believe our team members make a difference in the lives of their customers, their communities and with our organization as a whole. That's why we look for team members with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to build successful partnerships with our clients and partners. At the end of the day our goal is to help our client’s businesses run better.
Position Summary: The Relationship Manager is responsible for managing client relationships including carrier experience to ensure that payments are submitted correctly at all service levels consistent with the business objectives of the company. The Relationship Manager manages a portfolio of client relationships averaging a total of $50M to $100M in annual carrier payments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyzes portfolio performance and ensure growth projections are met.
- Updates payor information and performs other tasks in support of the operations team.
- Serves as the Client’s ultimate escalation point, accountable for the health of the relationship.
- Assists the Senior RM and AVP, RM with service level agreements (SLAs) and in the creation of the department’s standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Provides outstanding client service by serving well, both internally and externally, while maintaining operational controls to prevent loss exposure.
- Maintenance and growth of ongoing client relationships and control procedures to mitigate loss exposure and keeping informed on business changes with the ability to negotiate and problem solve.
- Relentlessly drives to understand customers, their stakeholders, and their problems deeply.
- Manages HelpDesk ticket applications and ensures that response times and resolutions are within the SLA standards.
- Effectively communicates with carriers, clients and senior management in a timely manner.
- Provides ongoing training to both clients and team members on Triumph’s processes and systems (i.e. TriumphPay, Freshdesk, Salesforce, PowerBI, etc.).
- Through a strong understanding of each client’s cashflow, provides financial reviews of the client's successes and opportunities for cross-selling of assistance, such as marketing avenues and injecting internal partners.
- Works with internal stakeholders such as Sales, Integrations, and Underwriting in relationship handoffs, marketing regarding feedback reporting and statistics and credit for updates for obtaining financial documentation.
- Participates in creating a team environment and business culture that optimizes both customer service and risk management disciplines while pursuing joy at work.
- Maintains confidentiality of client information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred. Will consider 2 years of experience in a customer service position of increased responsibility in lieu of degree.
- 3 to 5 years of customer service experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Knowledge of freight, transportation, and/or logistics industry is preferred.
- Previous experience in a lead role is strongly preferred.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites.
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused at high levels of productivity.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, while meeting strict deadlines.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
The work environment characteristics described here maybe encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Add any travel as needed