Support the vision, values & goals of the company by orchestrating a streamlined contract process within TriumphPay. Engage in the initial negotiation of terms, efficiently incorporate changes and edits during redline review, ensure internal and external follow-up to expedite the implementation of final agreements. Work closely with senior management and the General Counsel to ensure contracts effectively meet both business and legal requirements. Proactively solve for inefficiencies and provide support for the team. Operate in accordance with the highest standards of judgment, integrity, and ethical leadership to find solutions that best serve our clients, prudently manage risks, and contribute to TriumphPay’s enterprise success.
Essential Duties & Responsibilites
- Generate, review, analyze, interpret, modify & negotiate terms and conditions of various contractual arrangements, with a focus on vendor agreements, but including non-disclosure agreements, SaaS, software license agreements, partner agreements, etc.
- Provide strategic direction in contractual matters
- Ensure the contract is reviewed, approved and signed in accordance with the company’s contract management procedures
- Maintain internal documentation of contract processes
- Serve as a liaison between management and internal and/or external counsel to ensure contracts meet both business and legal requirements
- Drive automation and efficiency for the contract lifecycle
- Manage contract templates within Salesforce (Conga Negotiate)
- Other duties, as assigned
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree. Experience in a related position of increased responsibility will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 8+ years’ experience in managing the life cycle of major commercial contracts including drafting, negotiation, approval, and execution.
- Experience in Payments, Software-as-a Service or Transportation industries is a plus
Skills & Abilities Required
The successful candidate will possess general business, analytical and critical thinking skills and experience. Additionally, the ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on course of action
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with all levels of company management, internal customers and stakeholders, external customers, and outside counsel.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills are essential
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to work independently and as part of the team
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficiency in DocuSign and Conga is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail
The work environment characteristics described here maybe encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: REQ-2801