Client Services Representative
The CSR supports the administration and processing of client funding requests and provides customer service levels consistent with the business objectives of the company. Responsibilities include timely communication with clients regarding daily fundings, resolving disputes, verification and risk management in accordance with the risk protocol prescribed.
Essential duties & responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides outstanding customer service by serving well, internally and externally via telephone, email and written correspondence.
- Reviews the load submissions uploaded by eRoom Funding Processor and corrects any errors.
- Submits debtor credit inquiries into database.
- Review and ensure proper load documentation is correctly imaged in database. Effectively communicates with client if missing documentation.
- Verification of freight load with the assigned debtor following prescribed protocol per the Risk Management Program and Risk Rating assigned to client.
- Makes recommendation to Account Executive whether to approve, hold or deny purchase of specific invoices based on verification and credit results.
- Reviews clients’ A/R aging, resolution of Disputes, Open Credits, Post Verifications and Confirmations on accounts as needed.
- Provide ongoing client training in Triumph’s processes and systems.
- Effectively communicate with team members, debtors, clients and management.
- Participate in a team environment and business culture that optimizes both customer service and risk management disciplines, while pursing joy at work. Be intentional in doing your best and believing the best in your teammates.
- Maintain confidentiality of client information.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred. Will consider four (4) years of proven customer service experience in lieu of degree.
- Degree and one (1) year of customer service experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Freight, transportation or general factoring, or logistics industry experience is preferred.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Professional customer service, Microsoft Office skills and Google Suite to effectively process client and collateral requests related to servicing a growing invoice portfolio.
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused at high levels of productivity.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service while meeting funding deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions and directions given by manager.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
The work environment characteristics described here maybe encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.