Client Experience Representative
Position Summary: The CSR supports the administration and processing of client fuel advances, invoice fundings and other client related transactions. Provides customer service levels consistent with the business objectives of the company. Responsibilities include timely communication with clients regarding daily fundings, resolving rejections, load verifications and risk management in accordance with the risk protocol prescribed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides outstanding customer service by serving well, internally and externally via telephone, email and written correspondence.
- Reviews and corrects client load submissions for regular invoice fundings as well as fuel advances within service level agreements.
- Assists in the onboarding/application processes for various fuel program as well as monitors and reviews fuel program trends and alerts Fuel Account Manager of recommended changes.
- Review and ensure proper load documentation is correctly imaged in database. Effectively communicates with client if missing documentation.
- Verification of freight load with the assigned debtor following prescribed protocol per the Risk Management Program and Risk Rating assigned to client.
- Makes recommendation to Client Experience Specialists whether to approve, hold or deny purchase of specific invoices based on verification and credit results.
- Reviews clients’ A/R aging, resolution of Disputes, Open Credits, Post Verifications and Confirmations on accounts as needed.
- Provide ongoing client training in Triumph’s processes and systems.
- Effectively communicate with team members, debtors, clients and management.
- Participate in a team environment and business culture that optimizes both customer service and risk management disciplines, while pursing joy at work. Be intentional in doing your best and believing the best in your teammates.
- Maintain confidentiality of client information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience & Education
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred. Will consider four (4) years of proven customer service experience in lieu of degree.
- Degree and one (1) year of customer service experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Freight, transportation or general factoring, or logistics industry experience is preferred.
Skills & Abilities Required
- Professional customer service, Microsoft Office skills and Google Suite to effectively process client and collateral requests related to servicing a growing invoice portfolio.
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused at high levels of productivity.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service while meeting funding deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions and directions given by manager.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
The work environment characteristics described here maybe encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: REQ-2759