AVP, Workforce Management
Position Summary: The AVP Contact Center Workforce Management is a key position on Triumph’s Customer Service leadership team. This role will be responsible for ensuring optimal workforce management across all service channels within a multi-site contact center operation. More specifically, this individual will be responsible for managing a detailed contact demand forecast and related agent staffing plan to ensure customer service operations has the right workforce to be responsive to customer contacts. Success in this role will be indicated by the contact center consistently meeting staffing goals and achieving service levels across each contact channel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for overall Workforce management, delivery, support and execution of department with direct ownership over WFM planning processes, forecasting, scheduling, real-time management and governance; the creation, maintenance, automation, rollups and integrity of common staffing model; cross-functional alignment of initiative planning assumptions and reporting.
- Construct and manage detailed contact demand forecasts across multiple service channels
- Produce staffing models by service channel (i.e., phone, chat, email)
- Determine and routinely publish staffing requirement daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly to meet tactical day/week needs and longer-term outlook
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on WFM discipline and WFM software applications
- Work effectively with Sales, Contact Center, Operations, Training and Finance to ensure meeting business growth demands, achievement of responsiveness goals, consideration of agent training needs and budget planning
- Manage team member scheduling, time off requests, staggered shifts, breaks, etc.
- In time, develop Work Force Management discipline to ensure readiness and redundancy of the contact forecasting and staff planning discipline including intra-day and real time staff management
- Coordinate required staff hiring with recruiting and training departments to meet expected demand
- Real time monitoring of contact queues to ensure deployment of resources to meet responsiveness goals
- Develop and provide appropriate reporting on workforce management - staffing, queues, efficiency, and productivity measures
- Coordinate the development and delivery of agent attendance, adherence, and attrition reporting and analysis
- Provide education and training to customer service operations on all WFM systems and metrics
- Foster a culture and work environment focusing on team member engagement consistent with Triumph’s core values
- Maintain confidentiality of client information
- Perform other duties as assigned and special projects
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Finance or combination of education and experience
- 7+ years of progressively responsible related experience in a WFM Planning and Strategy role, in multi-site contact centers and Omni-channel queue management a plus (Calls, Chats, Emails/Tickets)
- Five or more years in a management role, providing leadership, coaching, guidance and training and contributing to staff development
- Experience with Five9’s Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting)
- Freight, transportation or general factoring, or logistics industry experience is preferred.
- High emotional intelligence and self-awareness to encourage positivity and engagement throughout the team
- Strong quantitative analysis skills with the ability to make data-justified business decisions
Skills and Abilities Required
This individual will need excellent interpersonal skills as they work cross functionally and within the call center team to develop and manage the contact demand forecast. The individual needs outstanding business and analytical skills and a strong working knowledge of forecasting and workforce planning systems as well as strong excel skills.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Effectively communicate with team members, debtors, clients and senior management
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused at high levels of productivity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions and directions given by manager
- Intermediate-to-advanced skills in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, and Power Point
The work environment characteristics described here maybe encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic)
- Ability to work in a confined area
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to computer work
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Regular, predictable attendance is required
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: REQ-2185