AVP, Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for post-product development marketing strategy and marketing implementation efforts for TriumphPay. This individual will act as the voice of the customer by addressing questions around our product, articulating the value of our product to existing and new audiences, determining target customer segmentation, and customer personas to best reach them, and more. This role will collaborate across functions to deliver an effective product marketing strategy to meet the business objectives in the most efficient manner. This will include the development and implementation of email and digital marketing campaigns, for new products and product enhancements, creative oversight for digital and print pieces, in support of the internal and external marketing communication initiatives across the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops a thorough understanding of the product to effectively communicate the value proposition and identify client pain points.
- Communicating product releases and feature enhancements focusing on value proposition and key messaging.
- Work closely with sales and product teams to create engaging written and visual product campaigns and content. Blog posts, product demonstrations, white papers, case studies and content for product collateral to support the client journey.
- Continuing engagement with prospects and customers via social media and digital platforms.
- Managing and editing the content on the website and adding new content in collaboration with product teams and Marketing Operations.
- Conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators.
- Designing the product sales funnel strategies in partnership with Marketing Operations.
- Assist sales on client and prospect calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Reviewing product release metrics to ensure high levels of adoption and success.
- Represent and present products both internally and externally to promote the story of our product stack.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing or related discipline
- 4-7+ years of product marketing, product management, or digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process documentation
- Ability to create, update, and maintain training documents
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
- Proven track record of executing successful product launches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations.
- Exceptional project management skills
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates to communicate with customers.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment.
Strategic Knowledge & Professional Abilities:
Able to research, learn and understand the multimodal transportation and freight industry
- Focuses on steering communication in alignment with the brand voice, but also staying abreast of industry changes, industry causes/developments and has a strong hand in helping steer the brand value
- Defining metrics and success running digital campaigns
- Ability to balance management of projects, multiple vendors/contractors, while working under tight schedules and deadline
- Strong writing skills, with attention to detail and ability to plan, manage and taking ideas from concept to completion
- Experience collaborating with others to build brand awareness and increase market share
- Building a global presence for a software product/company
- Able to work independently, applying education and professional experience to achieve outstanding results
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe environment
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, preferred
- Experience developing/managing marketing campaigns via Salesforce and Marketo
- Experience with Word Press or other content marketing tools preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Existing knowledge of the transportation industry a plus
Partnership and Relationship Building Skills:
- Highly collaborative, relationship builder with stakeholders across the broader Triumph Financial organization helping take disparate groups and pull together in cohesive alignment for the greater good
- Build partnerships to proactively collaborate on goals, objectives, programs and initiatives that promote brand trust and brand equity and product innovation
- Figma (or similar graphics tool) basic editing skills for collaboration with the product and UX teams
- Team player with a strong work ethic. Demonstrates considerable tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment with ability to build/maintain effective interpersonal relationships
- High level of maturity and stability with an "optimistic" approach
- A self-starter able to be both entrepreneurial and strategic in approach with hands-on experience