Manage client relationships, including collateral verification, at production, risk management and service levels consistent with the business objectives of the company. The Account Executive manages a portfolio of client relationships, the portfolio size is to be determined by the department manager based on volume, number of clients, and number of teams. Account executives are also responsible for providing training and guidance to the Client Service Representatives (CSRs) assigned to their team.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyze portfolio performance and ensure timely submission of client funding requests. Purchasing authority limit determined by department position.
- Provide outstanding customer service by serving well, internally and externally, while maintaining operational controls to prevent portfolio loss exposure.
- Maintenance of ongoing client relationships keeping informed on business changes with the ability to negotiate and problem solve.
- Lead well and model humility by providing direction and oversight of verification procedures performed by CSRs where the team can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Effectively communicate with team members, debtors, clients and senior management.
- Provide ongoing client training in Triumph’s processes and systems.
- Strong understanding of Risk Management Program and application of protocol based on client Risk Rating.
- Maintain portfolio delinquency <5%.
- Identify training and development strategies for all reporting staff.
- Manage resolution of Disputes, Open credits, Post verifications, and Confirmations on accounts as needed in a timely manner.
- Participate in creating a team environment and business culture that optimizes both customer service and risk management disciplines, while pursuing joy at work. Be intentional in doing your best and believing in the best of your team.
- Daily review and resolution of checks received that are not payable to lender.
- May be asked to provide feedback on the annual performance reviews and coaching opportunities for the CSR working on your team.
- Maintain confidentiality of client information.
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred. Will consider 4 years of experience in a customer service position of increased responsibility in lieu of degree.
- 2 to 4 years of customer service experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Knowledge of freight, transportation, and/or logistics industry is preferred.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites.
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused at high levels of productivity.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, while meeting strict deadlines.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
The work environment characteristics described here maybe encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: REQ-2623