Senior Marketing Specialist
The Senior Marketing Specialist is tasked with developing content, overseeing the creation and execution of email marketing campaigns, steering and social media strategy, and overseeing the creative process for both digital and print materials in alignment with TriumphPay's internal and external marketing communication initiatives.
In collaboration with the AVP, Marketing Manager, the Senior Marketing Specialist will contribute to diverse programs and projects aimed at boosting business and enhancing brand awareness. This role involves strategically developing and tactically implementing campaigns and programs across digital, social, print, and email channels.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages marketing automation and digital marketing initiatives, including email marketing, development of landing pages for paid/search campaigns, social media/brand management and other top-of-funnel activities.
- Develops supplemental content and collateral to support lead-gen goals, such as web banner ads, e-mail templates, newsletters, brochures, collateral pieces, white papers/eBooks, blogs, and landing pages.
- Carries out event management for select company-sponsored and company-attended initiatives, coordinating logistics, maintaining cost, ordering promotional materials, strategizing for pre and post show communications and reporting on event performance.
- Leads efforts to help develop social media strategy, including content calendar creation and management of key initiatives for TriumphPay.
- Participates in annual strategic development and execution of annual business unit marketing and communication plans.
- Ensures close alignment with sales and client experience teams to optimize prospect and client education, through automated marketing to support sales and operations.
- Communicates plans and programs internally first ensuring buy-in, alignment and then informing team members before program occurrence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communication related field required.
- 4-7+ years’ professional experience in cross-discipline marketing program planning, development and execution for B2B.
- Excellent understanding of today’s changing communication landscape and audiences, including web, digital and social media.
- Project management experience, including management of vendor partner relationships.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Strong writing skills, with attention to detail and ability to plan, manage and take ideas from concept to completion.
- Experience developing content strategy and executing with excellence.
- Experience with funnel management, lead scoring, and lead generation.
- Able to research, learn and understand the transportation finance environment in which TriumphPay operates.
- Able to balance management of projects, multiple vendors/contractors, while working under tight schedules and deadlines.
- Able to work independently, applying education and professional experience to achieve outstanding results.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe environment.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, preferred.
- Experience developing/managing marketing campaigns via Salesforce, SendGrid, and Marketo.
- Experience with Word Press or other content marketing tools preferred.
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus.
Partnership and Relationship Building Skills:
- Highly collaborative, relationship builder across the broader Triumph Financial organization helping take disparate groups and pull together in cohesive alignment for the greater good.
- Team player with a strong work ethic. Demonstrates considerable tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment with ability to build/maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- High level of maturity and stability with an "optimistic" approach.
- A self-starter able to be both entrepreneurial and strategic in approach with hands-on experience.
- The work environment characteristics described here may be encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- 20-25% Travel required